Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stanley Cup Take 2

A mother and her son have a close look at the Stanley Cup

Detroit Red Wings 2007-08

Hockey fans take photographs of the Stanley Cup prior to the start of a recent Toledo Walleye hockey game.


The Stanley Cup was recently at the Huntington Center, the home of the new Toledo Walleye hockey team, as part of a special promotion. This is actually the second time I've had the joy of photographing the Stanley Cup. Which in my mind is something that will never get old and I hope to have many more opportunities to do. The only problem is it was in the possession of the Chicago Black Hawks one of the Walleye's NHL affiliates. So this time around there was no touching the cup. Maybe the next time I see the cup it will be in the possession of the Detroit Red Wings, also one of the NHL affiliates of the Walleye, and I'll have my photo taken with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment