Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lobster at last!




I lived in Massachusetts for 3-years and nobody there could believe I never had lobster. Of course being born and raised in Ohio it was rare that lobster was ever an option. They told me not to have the imported thing in Ohio that I need to have it Fresh from a Massachusetts or Maine lobster shack. I moved back to Ohio in 2004 and I vowed that one day I'd be back and I'd finally have me a lobster. It took 6-years but this past week I found myself on the Vineyard . I found an awesome little place called Larsen's Fish Market located in Menemsha where I enjoyed my first lobster while sitting on the docks near the lobster and fish boats. It was quite a treat. If you ever find yourself on Martha's Vineyard you HAVE to make a stop at Larsen's. I have also included a few other photos seen near the docks during my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment